ONLINE RESERVATION SYSTEM
To ensure availability, all reservations must be made using the Online Camping Reservation System prior to arrival. Bookings open on March 1st, 2023.
Please note: A non-refundable booking fee of $7 per reservation will be charged at the time of booking.
- Day use area
- Boat launch
- Hiking trails
- ATV Compound
- Marked swimming area
- Fishing & Fish Cleaning Station
- 72 Un‐serviced campsites
- Non-potable water well
- Group area with cookhouse (wired for generators) and wood stove
- Campground Manager On-Site from mid-May through mid-September
General Booking Information
a. Cancellations will be allowed up to three (3) working days before the date of camping. Campers will be required to call the County Admin Office to request a cancellation.
b. The fee for a second unit in a campsite will be $15/unit/night. All units must be within the campsite. Small tents used as parts of a single-family unit with no additional vehicles are exempt.
c. Check-in time: 4 pm; Check-out time: 2 pm
d. The maximum occupancy period is fourteen (14) consecutive days in each campground; campers must leave the campground for no less than seventy-two (72) hours in order to return.
e. A maximum of six (6) adults and their dependent children may occupy a campsite.
f. Each campsite is allowed two (2) vehicles. Each additional vehicle will be charged a $5 per day fee and shall park in designated public parking lots.
g. No accessory structures or site alterations are permitted on any campsite.
- Overnight camping – $25 per night
- Day use- $10 per vehicle
- Boat Launch – $10 per launch
- Wood- $10 per bundle
- Seasonal day pass – $60 (includes two (2) passes for personal vehicle use at all County day use areas and boat launches)
Forfar Park offers group camping for those wishing to host a family reunion or special occasion. The Group Sites fees includes up to thirteen (13) camping units.
- $200 per night
- Additional units (over 13) $15 each per night
- Group sites must be paid in full at the time of booking
Seasonal Camping sites are available by application beginning January 3, 2023. For more information about applying for a site, and which ones are available, click on the link below.