- Alberta Farmers’ Advocate Office – The Farmers’ Advocate Office (FAO) was originally established by Alberta Agriculture in 1973 to be a resource for Albertan farmers and ranchers.
- Alberta Agriculture Hay Listing – a listing of sources for feed and hay along with some helpful guidelines to avoid problems when making your purchase.
- Industrial Vegetation Management Association of Alberta – The IVMAA’s mission is to provide vegetation management industries, related agencies and the public with communication and educational opportunities in the area of industrial vegetation management.
- Athabasca District Chamber of Commerce – a voluntary organization of business people and citizens who are committed to and invested in working together to enhance the economic, civic and cultural well-being of the area.
- Boyle Chamber of Commerce – representing 60 businesses and almost 1400 employees, they are increasingly active and vital to the business sector of the Boyle region.
- Community Futures Tawatinaw Region – an organization that offers a wide range of business services to entrepreneurs, not-for-profit organizations and communities in the area.
- The Business Link – a provincial business information service that provides resources on courses, permitting, financing, marketing, and more.
- Alberta Works – the Athabasca office can help with a variety of services, including employment resources, training support, and job and career fairs.
- Alberta Small Business Resources – a directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs, including information on starting and operating a business in Alberta.
- Alberta Women Entrepreneurs – AWE is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enabling women to build successful businesses.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada – WED provides resources and services to businesses and not-for-profit organizations including funding, market studies, and networking opportunities.
- Futurpreneur Canada – Futurpreneur is a national not-for-profit organization that provides financing, mentoring, and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18-39.
- Aboriginal Business and Entrepreneurship Development – ABED works with Aboriginal entrepreneurs and its partners to provide a range of services and supports that promote the growth of a strong Aboriginal business sector in Canada.
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program – The EDP program provides business information, training and development, mentoring and one-on-one counseling services.
- GoForth Institute – Canada’s leading small business training company, offering all of their education programs online.
- Aspen View Public Schools – one of two school boards currently administrating schools in Athabasca County.
- Northern Lights School Division – the school board administering Caslan and Wandering River schools.
- Northern Lakes College – an educational institution currently operating in more than 26 communities in Northern Alberta.
- Athabasca University – dedicated to the removal of barriers that restrict access to and success in university-level study and to increasing equality of educational opportunity for adult learners worldwide.
- Portage College – the college is in the process of developing the nation’s first Pipeline Training Centre in Athabasca County.
- Science Outreach Athabasca – this organization promotes science awareness in the Athabasca region and documents scientific research done on the Athabasca River Basin. They offer several programs and workshops for youth and adults throughout the year.
Government Boards and Commissions
- Athabasca Watershed Council
- Town of Athabasca
- Village of Boyle
- Summer Village of Mewatha Beach
- Summer Village of South Baptiste
- Summer Village of West Baptiste
- Summer Village of Sunset Beach
- Summer Village of Whispering Hills
- Athabasca Regional Waste Management Services Commission
- Greater North Foundation
- Northern Lights Library System
- Government of Alberta
- Email MLA Glenn van Dijken
- Email MP Shannon Stubbs