For a printable version of the Jackfish Lake Campground, click here.
- Day use area
- Boat launch
- Cookhouse (wired for generators)
- Marked swimming area
- 35 un‐serviced campsites
- Well water
Please note: due to the shallow nature of Jackfish Lake a winter kill occurred leaving no fish in the lake.
- Day use- $5 per vehicle
- Boat Launch – $5 per launch
- Wood- $8 per bundle
- Overnight- $15 per night
Jackfish Lake offers group camping for those wishing to host a family reunion or special occasion. The group camping area has a cookhouse and wood stove.
The Group Sites fees includes up to thirteen (13) camping units.
- $240 per night for residents living outside Athabasca County boundaries
- $200 per night for residents living within Athabasca County boundaries
- $125 non-refundable deposit is required for Group Campsites
- Additional units (over 13) $10 each/night.
From Athabasca: East Hwy 55 two km to Airport Road heading north. Turn east on Twp Rd 670. Follow the signs. Turn north on Rge Rd 213 and then East on Twp Rd 672.
Legal land description: SW 14-67-21-W4