- Day use area
- Boat launch
- Cookhouse (wired for generators)
- Sandy Beach
- Hiking trails
- ATV Compound
- Marked swimming area
- 51 unserviced campsites
- Well water
- Sani-dump station
- Campground Manager On-Site from May long weekend through September long weekend
- Day use- $5 per vehicle
- Boat Launch – $5 per launch
- Wood- $8 per bundle
- Overnight- $25 per night / Seniors $20 per night (65 and over)
- Extra camper units are an extra $15/night
Hope Lake Campground offers group camping for those wishing to host a family reunion or special occasion. The group camping area has a cookhouse and wood stove.
The Group Sites fees includes up to thirteen (13) camping units.
- $240 per night for residents living outside Athabasca County boundaries
- $200 per night for residents living within Athabasca County boundaries
- $125 non-refundable deposit is required for Group Campsites
- Additional units (over 13) $10 each/night.
Seasonal Camping sites are available by application. For more information about applying for a site, and which ones are available, click on the link below.
From Boyle: North on Hwy 63 6 km to Skeleton Narrows Road, then north 11 km on Rge Rd 191 (winds north and west). Follow the signs.
Legal land description: SW 34-65-18-W4
Bookings and Information
Campground Manager | 780-689-0501