Planning and Development


Is assistance available if I have trouble understanding the necessary steps for making an improvement to my property ?

Absolutely. All you need to do is call the Athabasca County Administration Office and ask to speak with the Planning and Development Department. Our staff can be of assistance and take you through the necessary steps for your improvement project.