Cleanfarms 2022 Collection
Cleanfarms 2022 Unwanted Pesticides & Old Livestock/
Equine Medications Collection
Monday, October 3, 2022
Nutrien Ag Solutions
#1 Elevator Road, Boyle
Once every three years, Clearfarms offers a collection program for unwanted/obsolete pesticide and livestock medications.
- Pesticides: old, obsolete, or otherwise unwanted pesticides (anything with a Pest Control Product Number on the label)
- Animal health meds (anything with a Drug Identification Number on the label).
- Gather – Collect your unwanted agricultural pesticides and obsolete animal health medications.
- Place – All items need to be placed in a sealable or spill-proof container.
- Return – On October 3rd, 2022, bring your items to Nutrien Ag Solutions located at #1 Elevator Road, Boyle, AB.
For more information, please contact our Agriculture Department at 780-675-2273 or visit: https://cleanfarms.ca/materials/unwanted-pesticides-animal-meds/