Athabasca County is offering the following items for Sale by Tender. They are located at the Public Works Maintenance Yard (4901 Wood Heights Road, Athabasca, Alberta). The items can be viewed Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 11:30am & 1:30pm – 3:30pm. Please call ahead (780) 675-2404.
#212 – 1995 Ford 9030 Tractor, (Approx 6793 hr) Serial No. D20115
#250 – 2003 Sterling LT9513 Tandem Axle Winch Tractor, (Approx 684729 km/17297 hr) Serial No. 2FZHAZAV13AK72101
#251 – 2004 Sterling LT9513 Tandem Axle Plow/Sander Truck, (Approx 253994 km/10359 hr) Serial No. 2FZHAZDE05AN82867
#323 – 2012 Kubota M135XDTC Tractor, (Approx 2686 hr) Serial No. 52078
#402 – 2001 Chevrolet 2500 Regular Cab, 2WD, (Approx 267493 km) Serial No. 1GCGC24U11Z291040
#408 – 2003 Chevrolet 2500 Regular Cab, 2WD, (Approx 267997 km) Serial No. 1GCG24U03Z276127
#410 – 2003 Chevrolet 2500 Regular Cab, 2 WD, (Approx 233185 km) Serial No. 1GCGC24U63Z273832
#428 – 2009 Ford F250 Crew Cab, 4 WD, (Approx 203983 km) Serial No. 1FTSW21549EA62885
#602 – 1990 Ford F800 Tanker Truck (1500 gallon/250 gpm Bowie), (Approx 18667 km) Serial No. 1FDPF82K4LVA19261
#626 – 1987 IHC Superior Pumper (850 gallon/840 Hale), (Approx 70088 km) Serial No. 1HTLDTVN3HH485998
#801 – 2007 Frontier Rough Cut 4’ Mower – 3-Point Hitch, Serial No. MERC104BX701069
#855 – 2000 Schulte XH1000 Mower, Serial No. C30290215806
Surplus Items & Equipment
- Alamo Flail Mower Attachment, System Serial No. N014-5756/Rear Mount Serial No. 02193
- Fuel Tank (Approx 1500 gallon) on Home-Built Trailer w/ Pump
- Fuel Tank (Approx 3200 gallon) on Home-Built Trailer w/ Pump
- Skid Steer Degelman 84” x 36” Bucket
- Mobile Gravel Testing Shack (9‘ x 20‘), with propane heater, sink, oven. Built pre-1980.
- 6 – Assorted V-Plows for Graders
- Gear Boxes for Schulte XH1000 Mower
- 3 – Schulte Wing Gear Boxes, fits XH1000 or XH1500
- 2 – Schulte Splitter Boxes, fits XH1000 or XH1500
- Assorted Schulte Drivelines and Tubes
- 2 – Schulte Wing Pan, fits XH1000 or XH1500
- Schulte Center Pan, fits XH1000 or XH1500
- 6 – 900R20 Tires on Budd Split Rims
- 3 – 1400R24 Tires on Offset Rims
- 2 – 1400R24 Tires on Zero Offset Rims
- 2 – 8.25-20 Tires on Split Rims
- 1000R22 Tire on Clamp Style Rim
- 425/65R22.5 Steering Tire
- 700R15 Trailer Tire and Rim
- P235/75R15 Tire and Rim
- 225/70R19.5 Tire and Rim
- 10-16.5 Skid Steer Tire and Rim
- 4 – 24.5 Dayton Rims
- 2 – 11R22.5 Tires on Clamp Style Rims
Please Note: GST will be added to the bid price
Conditions of Sale
NO guarantee is offered on the above items and their tender may be withdrawn by Athabasca County at any time.
Tenders will be accepted at the Athabasca County Administration Building, 3602-48 Ave, Athabasca, AB T9S 1M8, in a sealed envelope marked “For Sale by Tender” No later than 11:00 am Friday, November 23, 2018. The Tenderer shall include his name on the outside of the envelope.
The highest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted and Athabasca County reserves the right to reject any or all tenders or accept any offer deemed most favorable for the County.
Cash or Certified Cheque before items are released. No bid deposit is required.
Athabasca County assumes no responsibility as to the age or condition of the above items and errors or omissions on this list. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to confirm age, condition, etc. , and the above noted items are being sold “as is where is”.
BIDS CLOSE at 11 am Friday, November 23, 2018
How to Submit a Bid
By Fax: (780) 675-5512
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Athabasca County is not responsible for late bids received via email, mail or fax. If faxing, call Sharon/Caitlin at 780-675-2273 to confirm fax has been received.
Bid Results & Pickup Timings
Results will be available on Friday, November 30, 2018. Items are to be removed by the successful bidder within one week of the tender being awarded.