Reporting damaged or down signage

The County has a program to regularly inspect roadways to ensure stop signs, yield signs, and other regulatory signs are in place.

If you notice a sign along a County roadway that has gone missing, is knocked over, or is damaged, please call the Public Works Shop at 780-675-2404 to report it.

Specific information about the exact location, the type of sign, and the type of sign post will help us to respond quickly.

With over 2,400 kilometers of roadway to maintain, the public can help us to keep our roads safe. Please report signage problems and other hazards as soon as you notice them.