NOTICE – Spring road bans/permits for Agricultural Producers

As an Agricultural Producer, spring road bans may affect you. If you are planning to haul grain or other crops, you MUST GET A PERMIT (should your load weights be in excess of Spring Road Bans).

This FREE PERMIT will allow you to haul during the Spring Road Ban Season, however, conditions apply.

For further information, or to obtain a Road Ban Exemption Permit for Agriculture, please call the Infrastructure Services Department at 780-675-2273 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.  Please call for permits a MINIMUM of 48 hours in advance of a planned move to ensure conditions will allow that move.

Thank you for your cooperation.