Seasonal Recreational Maintenance Workers –
Athabasca County is presently accepting applications for Seasonal Recreation Maintenance Workers for our municipal campgrounds.
We are looking for:
- Two (2) workers to report to Hope Lake Campground; and,
- Two (2) workers to report to Forfar Lake Campground.
All positions will start on June 29, 2020.
The ideal candidates will have:
– Experience using/maintaining/operating light equipment, light/ medium trucks, and various hand & power tools;
– Ability to take direction well & work effectively independently or with others;
– Good listening & communication skills for dealing with co-workers and the public;
– Commitment to the job by being punctual, dependable and willing to learn;
– A valid Driver’s License (minimum class 5)
– The ability to work in a variety of outdoor elements;
– Physical abilities: to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds and be physically fit;
– Ability to keep legible records;
– Mechanically inclined would be an asset.
Please contact Kelli Chamberlain (780) 675-2273 at the County Administration Office for further information.
The deadline to apply for this position is Monday, June 22, 2020.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume to:
HR, Payroll Department
3602 – 48 Avenue, Athabasca, AB T9S 1M8
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.